Best Train Journey in India:
The Indian rail network is huge. There is a lot of train current in India. The Indian rail network is one of the largest rail networks in the world. So let us now know about the best train journey or the most famous and best adventure tours train journey in India.
- The Toy Train: One of the best services through hill train and this train service is UNESCO world heritage sites. This rail line is one of the narrowest railway lines in the world. After going on this train, you will get to see breathtaking views. It is one of the phenomenal railway networks of the Himalayas railways. After going on this train, you will get to see tall tea gardens, beautiful waterfalls, and high mountains. You must definitely experience this ride once. I assure you that you will not like to see anything else after watching this amazing scene. The train ride from Darjeeling to Gang Tok is one of the best in the world.
- Himalayan Queen: One of the most beautiful railway journeys on the planet. This train ride is the topmost train ride in India. The best journey on the Himalayas is the Kalka to Shimla. During this journey, you will pass through 102 tunnels and 864 bridges, and 18 stations. This is also the narrowest railways lines in the world. It is also famous because during 1864 the summer capital of Britishers was Shimla. It is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Mumbai to Goa: This journey is very important from the point of view of tourism. In this journey, you will get to see high waterfalls and big swaying fields. You will get to see beautiful beaches during this journey. On this tour, you will get to see a mix of Hindu and Portuguese cultures. Tejas Express is the fastest train in the Mumbai to Goa route.
- Kanyakumari to Trivandrum: The total distance of this ride is almost 86 km and it takes 2:30 hrs. This train ride is the topmost train ride in India. The foundation stone of the Kanyakumari railway station was laid by the then Prime Minister Smt. Indra Gandhi. In this journey, you will get to see the architecture of Kerala. And you will also get to see the 300 years old clock tower. The journey of this train will get you a beautiful view of South India. During this journey, you will get to see the winding hills of Kerala and the coastal plains surrounded by the palm tree. In this area, there is a lot of bumpy consciousness. You can share your happy memories of this journey with us.
- Jaisalmer to Jodhpur: This train is known as Desert Queen. The distance of this journey is about 295 km and it takes almost 6 hrs. But the fastest train took only 4:30 hrs. This train ride is the topmost train ride in India. You will get the facility of this train only in Rajasthan which is located in the northwestern part. Jaisalmer is popularly known as the Golden city because the palaces here are made of golden sandstone. During this trip, you will get to see many magnificent palaces and colorful markets. Which will make your trip even more enjoyable. Rajasthan presented a different example of Indian culture in front of the whole world. The way the palaces, temples, and Jain temples have been built hare shows how civilized and rich Indian architecture was. You must take this ride once.
- Mettupalayam to Ooty: The total distance of this journey is about 50 km and it takes almost 1:45 hrs. If you are thinking of going on this ride then the Nilgiris mountains railway is very good for you. Because this adventure tours trip will really make you feel amazing. You will get to see the picturesque Nilgiris mountains during this journey. If you are a peace-loving person then take a first-class ticket only. Because after this you will see the beautiful, wonderful and amazing scenes that you will not even imagine seeing anywhere else.
- Bangalore to Goa: During this visit, you will get to know the culture of two good states. You will feel energized and refreshed after this journey is over. This trip will bring you the most beautiful landscapes that will make your trip more enjoyable. You will also get to see the most famous Dudhsagar falls and other natural beauty during this journey.
- Golden Chariot: It is a luxury tourist train that connects the tourist destinations of Karnataka, Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Pondicherry. The purpose of this train is to provide better facilities to the people coming on this train. Most of the foreign tourists are on this train. This train has all the facilities which are available in a 5-star hotel. From good food to free medical treatment is also done here. In simple words, it can be said that it is a mobile hotel with wheels. It was named Asia’s leading luxury train in 2013.